No words can describe the things this team does and doesn't do. No words.
[laughing][laughing]Did Vanderbilt shoot the ball or did he fire a scud missle at the rim?
10 seconds A&M. They don't know how to play with a lead like this team.
NBA doesn’t need defense. So why play it at this level when it gets you nothing towards the draft?Knox has no idea how to play defense, NONE
We are very long and have long wingspans.I'm sitting here trying to figure out what our strengths are. Still thinking.
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what our strengths are. Still thinking.
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what our strengths are. Still thinking.
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV