I think he puts "slick'em" on his hands, when it should be "stick'em".Don't know how Richards has position and loses so many rebounds. It must be those invisible oven mits he's wearing.
I couldn't play for a guy constantly yelling. Don't know how they do itAre they over coached?
Good defense and abysmal offense.How do we manage to keep teams close and play like complete a$$
I couldn't play for a guy constantly yelling. Don't know how they do it
He’s got to be able to make it, or it doesn’t matter.
Won’t gain confidence if you never shoot it. Give me a break.
When's the last time we were .500 in conference this late in season? Cause we about to be again.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt