Game was stressful AF but a W is a W!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWell we don't get the injury excuse card tonight. Good bye 3 seed.
I'd be able to deal with it, maybe even enjoy it, if he were a monster on defense.Garrison needs to stop this Clown behavior
Garrison ran to find the ou player and got in his face. Garrison was ready to throw down! He was on a missionRef chasing our players away as if they were trying to start a fight when they were just trying to celebrate a win.
Now Doug Shows is hoping to steal a win? What a ****ing *******.
You’re right, but I think they were looking for any reason toThey can’t call a technical after the game is over. We won and even though BG was a moron at the end, you can’t decide the outcome after the clock is out.
I don't know about thatWe needed a win like that!
We back baby!!!
My man, comment of the night. People don’t realize how much we are all alike until you read something like this.Oklahoma you played the game of your life and lost, now get the hell off the court!!!!
He had 12/5 he played good overall. We needed all 12.Or to the transfer portal.
I really dont want to see OU in the SECT, just because of that final few seconds.
Outside of LSU I'm not really sure who I'd wanna see here lol.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!Oweh is terrible idc what he's done up to this point. Bad player.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina