25 percent 3 point shooter man, i don’t care if he is wide open, he doesn’t make those shots.
He prob is, but either you belong or you don’t. I wish we didn’t have to use him like we do.Perry is getting thrown into the fire well before he should be
Fears hooked Oweh to and the ref didn’t call it.Yep, Fears just launched into him... that was either a charge call or a travel.
What about louisville and duke?We are so snake bit as a program, 2025 hasn’t brought much joy other than beating UT.
Another football school I’m tired of the excuses to be honest. You want this job then you need to coach and recruit like you want this damn job!Road game against a tournament team
WHY THE HELL IS CARR ON THE BENCH.....THESE LINEUPS ARE INSANE
our offense has been trashPope has no idea where to go with the offense right now. He’s basically let Oweh shoot it for the last 10 mins and just hoped he stayed hot. This is NOT the offense that won us a lot of games vs good teams. I don’t feel good about this ending.
Gross.Can’t stop, just have to hope they miss
Let me know how they do, I gotta turn it off. I can’t stand us not covering the three-point line.
Well most of his 3’s were not that open.26 percent. Give me a break man
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days