Cats-Sooners Game Thread

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,728
8,535
96
An inverted whistle. This announcer for the Vandy game is a god damned moron.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,689
62,578
113
37 FTs for A&M. This freaking sport is UNWATCHABLE

That's the real problem for me. The final 2 minutes just takes long in all of basketball.. but this game is running over because the sheer amount of stoppages because of the fouls all game. 38 free throws? Really?
 

TriCountyCAT

All-American
Dec 5, 2010
4,366
6,320
43
If I were Brea I would push someone to the ground just to get the refs to look at me. He is bear hugged and not even allowed to cut.
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
If anyone is interested there’s a rerun of Pardon the Interruption on ESPN News.
 

Ugoff

Heisman
May 7, 2009
16,403
21,489
0
I could use the app, but I can't synch it up with Tom and Goose. I'd rather just listen.
 

FirewithFire

Heisman
Jan 16, 2021
4,932
15,920
0
Let's be honest, if we didn't grow up watching UK basketball, and we just had to choose a sport to watch randomly, there's no way any of us would watch the current version of college basketball.

This stuff is complete trash.
It really is bad.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina