I'd settle for 6,800 butts in the seats......Like to get 10,000 in the building for this one.
$6 tickets on stubhub...Like to get 10,000 in the building for this one.
Not gonna lie, I took it at +4.5. And may have sprinkled on the ML as well. Just don't feel good about this. That said, would love nothing more than to lose (my bets).
Yeah, I think it was the right money play, but I pass up the +EV against my teams. At least when I still care about the results.![]()
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana