Catch 22

mdlUK.1

Heisman
Dec 23, 2002
29,712
57,543
0
I have to pull for Wisconsin because I hate dUKe and don't want them to win. But I cant pull for Wisconsin because I hate the big 10 and if Wisconsin wins, the big10 would have both major NC's. So I have to pull for dUKe but I can't becaue I hate the acc, so I have to pull for Wisconsin but i can't..... Catch 22
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
So do what most UK fans are doing - something else besides watch the game.
 

trubluthrunthru

Redshirt
Mar 12, 2009
5,854
6
0
UL fans will be rooting for Duke because they are an ACC school, always do the opposite of UL fans.
 

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,918
7,388
66
Originally posted by TheDude73:
So do what most UK fans are doing - something else besides watch the game.

I'm gonna watch the game. But I reserve the right to change the channel.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats