Thanks! Appreciate it!Follow @Tarek_Fattal on Twitter for updates.
Welcome to the family! Let’s goooooo!
More great news...….
Sike
And Gary’s IQ?I thought that is Tre’s number.
Whoa let’s not give him that much credit.And Gary’s IQ?
U didn’t hear?! We can now only recruit because Nike is funneling recruits our wayI thought we could only recruit because of capel?
I thought we could only recruit because of capel?
Lol! Those KSR dudes are so silly! They think they know everything. I don’t think that TJ guy is with them anymore though.But but I thought Grayson Allen would hurt us in recruiting
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
Devils Illustrated Football
Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team