Wow that's close. I haven't really followed Galax much this season. I see they lost the first two games. Figured they were just better teams. Is Carroll better this year than in most years?Galax 21- Carroll 13 final
Galax is young and has a lot to work on but as for Carroll I do think they're improved, they beat Grundy and give Grayson and Galax all they wantedWow that's close. I haven't really followed Galax much this season. I see they lost the first two games. Figured they were just better teams. Is Carroll better this year than in most years?
High School Football
High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results