I still don't quite understand how staffs in all sports are expected to recruit in the face of the 2021 5th year rules. I'm too lazy to look it up, but who has the final say on which seniors are eligible to return to the roster and who isn't? I'm not remotely implying that Pike is anywhere near slimy, but is it up to the players or coaches who is granted the fifth year with sports teams? Are seniors guaranteed their roster spot or will the transfer portal be overflowing this Spring?A 5th year Geo would be incredible. Would love for that to happen!
Our 2021-22 roster would be SCARY
I still don't quite understand how staffs in all sports are expected to recruit in the face of the 2021 5th year rules. I'm too lazy to look it up, but who has the final say on which seniors are eligible to return to the roster and who isn't? I'm not remotely implying that Pike is anywhere near slimy, but is it up to the players or coaches who is granted the fifth year with sports teams? Are seniors guaranteed their roster spot or will the transfer portal be overflowing this Spring?
If Geo stays for his automatic extra year of eligibility, we become a legit contender for a Final Four next year.A 5th year Geo would be incredible. Would love for that to happen!
Our 2021-22 roster would be SCARY
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games