I like to venture when I am on vacations except Beach vacations. Those I like to have 0 plans and drink and lay on the beach.
I like all inclusives because I hate carrying a wallet.
I also don’t mind venturing off too much because I don’t like people that much.
To each their own.
Dude. Seriously.
People have different likes. Just because YOU think something is the way things are supposed to be doesn’t make it so. If you spend a little extra you can actually go to some nice places. Not everything are senior activities and buffets at 4:00, you old fart.
Jack is for sure the Mexico Grandfather. I would take any advice from him if I was planning a trip to that part of Mexico.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
O State Illustrated Football
Ethan Wesloski gives Oklahoma State defense its new centerpiece
O State Illustrated
OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up