Yes. Was asked what Kobe would tell her…Did Haley just say win this ****?
I doubt they were off last night a bit. I think they were hitting in the high 30’s. However their D kept them in the game. Hopefully they’ll be firing on all cylinders on Friday.I love the way the Ladies push the ball down the court. Tbs,if it's not there,I think they'll be more productive offensively if they back it out and run there stuff through once.
There were a lot of apparent good looks last night that probably weren't so good because they weren't coming off passes.
The Cards are gonna have to shoot a much higher percentage against SC.
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville vs. Florida State defensive snap counts: 25 players see the field, no one plays every snap
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville vs. Florida State offensive snap counts: Five play every snap in win over the Seminoles
Cardinal Sports Football
Final thoughts: A few leftovers from the Louisville football win over Florida State
Cardinal Sports Football
What we learned: Louisville 44, Florida State 20
Cardinal Sports Football
Isaac Brown makes Louisville history in dominant win over Florida State