me when we get a 3 star commitment as our only player for the 26 class
I **** my pants!“We lost by 15 points, but we won the second half by one!!!!”
I got Mitch to offer!
OMG who?? Are we really in on a player? This is exciting! Are we the leader??me when we get a 3 star commitment as our only player for the 26 class
I thought someone said he was a fan of another program.Where is our friend CatPhight when we need him?
Really? Wow.I thought someone said he was a fan of another program.
I really like gummies !!!
Where is our friend CatPhight when we need
Edit- I think that was the wrong guy.
I’m the Real Big Bird!
Waldo the half wit's brother only he has no witsView attachment 1111943
Caption this
"If Mark doesn't make a sweet-16 this year, I can't give him a contract extension!"
Watching DA past before dribbling.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game