Caption This

BradleyCrawford08_rivals

All-Conference
Jan 31, 2020
1,349
2,693
0
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Cawood86_rivals

PasadenaCat

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2021
975
1,444
0
"Hey, Oscar! Huggins called you a lazy piece of ****, and you're only averaging 16 rpg, so I agree!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: chroix

CatsIndy2010

Senior
Jan 27, 2010
1,948
742
0
That pic reminds me of that Wichita St. game... featuring the harrison twins.

I was at my grandmother's house watching that game and I literally jumped out of the couch as we sealed the win.

Cal's serious about Basketball.
 

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,552
17,864
67
Looks like Cal is auditioning for a bathroom scene in Dumb and Dumber 3
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep