Caption the Picture

GoodOl'Rutgers

Heisman
Sep 11, 2006
123,974
19,586
0
I count 141 in the stands.. how many you get? I shoulda gone with the under.

 

RAA-1

All-Conference
Jan 28, 2004
4,389
1,001
0
Dagnabit, Pat said we will discuss the contract extension on Monday. I was really counting on it getting done in the locker room before this damn game with Iowa.
 
Last edited:
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program