Captain Fantastic

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
anyone else watch this film? My wife wasn't as impressed but I liked it. A little dark but had some funny moments.
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
Loved it!
I told my wife that I agreed with the guy on how he was raising the kids and she disagreed. I said other then being socially awkward they were well prepared for life. I am fascinated by the thought of raising a kid away from all the drivel of today's world. I would like to see a study where they look at a kids brain who just lives like most kids do today with all the electronics and sucky music compared to a kid who reads and listens to classical music. Interesting film anyways and I even liked the acting in it. Totally worth the 99 cents to rent anyways.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Been Jammin
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight