Just reported. Canyon Barry I mean.
Corrected typo, hope you don't mind, do you know how to edit typos that are in the header?
Thanks. I couldn't figure out how to do it.
Thanks. I couldn't figure out how to do it.
Open your thread, then click the little wrench up by the "Post New Thread" button. Edit title is one of I believe 2 options.
Actually, there's still a lot of good players out there, but there's no indication that we're interested in any of them.Who are the other remaining grad transfer targets? I'm not sure on typical timing, but I assume the well is mostly dried up.
You da man, TW11.Actually, there's still a lot of good players out there, but there's no indication that we're interested in any of them.
List of top transfers remaining.
I believe he ended up at Purdue, so pretty far I'd say.You da man, TW11.
Where did the Spike Albrecht situation shake out? He would actually seem a great target, though only if NU didn't have to 'Albrecht' someone in the process.
I feel like Beilein softened his stance, but not sure how far.
Does anybody remember the weather during the weekend of his visit? It was HORRIBLE!!
There was no way he was going to choose NU over a Florida location after that weather.
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13