Can't make the game(s)

Eurocat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
18,261
1,184
113
Went to the doc yesterday for what was supposed to be a minor thing and he took one look at me and said no dice I need to go back for a general anesthesia procedure Monday so I cannot make the games. Have fun those of you who are there.
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,340
1,418
62
Sorry to hear that man. Hope everything goes smoothly and you recover quickly.
 

Eurocat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
18,261
1,184
113
It will be fine. Just a shame I am missing the game, it's just boat ride away!
 

Figrating

Redshirt
Dec 19, 2007
3,568
30
0
Do what you have to do, Euro, then get back to your post cheering the unlikely Wildcats on to another W. Suerrrrte.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Photo Gallery: Rebuilding Ryan Field
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now