Cannot Access Premium Content

RUCHA

Redshirt
May 7, 2007
1,389
11
0
Are any premium members having problems accessing premium content (i.e. Roundtable and articles)? When I try to access premium content, I get a pop-up window to either sign up for premium or log in. I am already logged in however and the window does not go away. This occurs on all of my devices.
 

Block R

All-Conference
Jan 28, 2004
4,865
4,104
0
Are any premium members having problems accessing premium content (i.e. Roundtable and articles)? When I try to access premium content, I get a pop-up window to either sign up for premium or log in. I am already logged in however and the window does not go away. This occurs on all of my devices.
Not having that problem. Your premium stripe is gone so maybe there's an issue with your account? I think the last person with this problem had a change in credit cards that was not reflected so auto-renewal failed.
 

RUCHA

Redshirt
May 7, 2007
1,389
11
0
Not having that problem. Your premium stripe is gone so maybe there's an issue with your account? I think the last person with this problem had a change in credit cards that was not reflected so auto-renewal failed.
Yup, that's the reason. Got a new credit card because old one expired. Thank you!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  2. 02 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  3. 03 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  5. 05 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition