Cannon Crew

VW Knight

Senior
Jul 23, 2008
1,367
608
0
Does anyone have any contact info for anyone on the cannon crew? Or is anyone on the board a member? Looking for some information. Thanks!
 

Source

All-American
Aug 1, 2001
11,228
6,263
0
Does anyone have any contact info for anyone on the cannon crew? Or is anyone on the board a member? Looking for some information. Thanks!
I don't have a contact, but I may be able to help with some question if you post one.
 

VW Knight

Senior
Jul 23, 2008
1,367
608
0
If you change your privacy settings so that I can send you a message, I might be able to help you out. I just don't want to post someone's personal info publicly.
I’m not sure exactly what or where to change, and I’m not seeing where I can directly message you. Feel free to send me an email at dcv.nj732 at gmail.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana