Serious question folks...
Can't believe we are back in this spot.
NOSerious question folks...
Can't believe we are back in this spot.
Serious question folks...
Can't believe we are back in this spot.
I actually think we will win. The team will come out like starving piranha.
Nah. Buffs gonna get raped.I used to think this way but we are really, really bad.
I'll have what your having!Yes. And we will.
I actually think we will win. The team will come out like starving piranha.
Couldn’t beat Northern Burlington high school my wife’s words and I agreeSerious question folks...
Can't believe we are back in this spot.
Buffalo has a Wr. We have no wr.buffalo has a nfl qb. rutgers does not have a qb.
Love the mood swings. A month ago we were talking Kansas plus 17 and a huge RU blowout. Now many are saying it looks like the next Ohio State coming in next Saturday . If you've been around long enough, this game is probably a tossup in the fourth quarter and we pull it out. $$$$
Serious question folks...
Can't believe we are back in this spot.
That's what many said about Kansas and look how that turned out.Love the mood swings. A month ago we were talking Kansas plus 17 and a huge RU blowout. Now many are talking like the next Ohio State is coming in next Saturday . If you've been around long enough, this game is probably a tossup in the fourth quarter and we pull it out. $$$$
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (NJ) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN