can we all agree......

skip dog

All-Conference
Nov 15, 2005
1,428
1,186
93
ok....yes, sounds like bitching, but, not bitching, more of a accurate observation.......does not look good on tv, but at best ok on the home side........

.....and sustained success, is that then people will actually go all in and go "wait, stripe out, we need to be all *this color*"

when you look at the execution of TN, and ours today, let's just go with one color

**yes, maybe a ill timed in game comment.....forgive me.....but, I stand with it as a accurate comment

****I STILL say we win this game (we do good with halftime adjusts)
 
  • Like
Reactions: irondog
Nov 16, 2005
29,308
24,469
113
ok....yes, sounds like bitching, but, not bitching, more of a accurate observation.......does not look good on tv, but at best ok on the home side........

.....and sustained success, is that then people will actually go all in and go "wait, stripe out, we need to be all *this color*"

when you look at the execution of TN, and ours today, let's just go with one color

**yes, maybe a ill timed in game comment.....forgive me.....but, I stand with it as a accurate comment

****I STILL say we win this game (we do good with halftime adjusts)
I can clearly see it on tv. How does it look bad?
 

skip dog

All-Conference
Nov 15, 2005
1,428
1,186
93
I can clearly see it on tv. How does it look bad?
hey man......I'm up there in years, and I really need to go to the eye doc for a new prescription.........I admit all of the above......

you can see the stripes on west side, but east side it pitiful......

but look here DCD....I will pay much closer attention here in the second half, and if I have made a horrible and wrong observation which led to this commentary, I will own it and correct!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor