Can someone update the score for me?

Willowdawg

Redshirt
Dec 25, 2020
199
0
0
I'm at work, and I look at genespage for the updates and it's been stuck on mid 8 for too long and I'm thinking we are giving up some runs. Update please?

Edit: finally updated to top nine and I see we gave up one run. must of had a pitching change or two.
 
Last edited:

tatedog

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2015
8,739
0
0
7-2 End of 8th. Warren Nolan is ahead of the TV delay on most Saturdays, just FYI.
 

Willowdawg

Redshirt
Dec 25, 2020
199
0
0
Thanks. I have access to Hulu and Xfinity. Both are premium packages too, and I've seen like two state games on either one this year. Are you guys that are watching just subscribed to where you can watch on hailstate.com?
 

Willowdawg

Redshirt
Dec 25, 2020
199
0
0
Watchespn/xfinity for me.

thank you sir. and i see where we had two pitching changes. if im not at work ill just listen to whats goin on but I had to know something so thanks for the replies. Nice to see Hatcher do something. This is exactly the time we need him to step up. Like somebody was saying earlier, without his bat, I don't think we make a run to Omaha.
 

kphall11

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2013
1,835
1,661
93
Just use your Xfinity login credentials to watch on the espn app or if you have a newer Xfinity box just search mississippi state or sec network plus and they are all available to stream through the X1 boxes.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know