Can’t read SPS during a game

NTDawg

Senior
Mar 2, 2012
2,272
943
113
If someone were to read SPS without knowing the score or our record they would think that we had a losing record. Good job Lemonhead and if you want to know what to do during a game please read SPS and do the opposite.
 

uptowndawg

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2010
2,228
1,016
113
When I miss a game and decide to check here first

I think we must have lost by 5, but when I check the d1 scoreboard after that I see we won by 10.
 

dstatechamps

Sophomore
Oct 15, 2006
269
157
43
Because a section of our fans are negative Nancy idiots. And the idiots among us tend to be the most vocal.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5