Meh, not a Dukie then.The only thing that bothers me about it is I hate the thought of having a recruit leaning our way and have some agent convince him another school is a better choice for his career
and the NCAA can't do anything about it.
Yea I don't know if I would want Duke to take a chance on Reddish now if I am honest with myself. Let's go hard with Barrett and let uk have ReddishI think risky might be a better word than shady.
one can only hope!! God knows they are good at it!!If/when Reddish commits to Duke tonight then if Barrett commits to Duke in November then RR will go into complete meltdown and implode lol
Not mutually exclusive. Whether they want to play together or not is the question. It would be a dynamic wing scenario at Duke if did.Are they not mutually exclusive? I don't keep on it as much as some, so I figured I'd ask as they are both small forwards.
Not mutually exclusive. Whether they want to play together or not is the question. It would be a dynamic wing scenario at Duke if did.
You guys are ruining college basketball with all those one and dones!!!Welcome Cameron!!...what size ring do you wear???
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver