Almost reminds me of the game a few years ago when ESPN showed the entire game from and overhead camera at mid court. I notice they haven't done that again.
I remember that I along with thousands emailed and called ESPN during the game and it stopped in the second half. I was going to have to turn it off as I was getting motion sickness.
Is the Boise camera angle like that?
Almost reminds me of the game a few years ago when ESPN showed the entire game from and overhead camera at mid court. I notice they haven't done that again.
Absolutely. Hopefully they'll keep this in mind in the future.The NCAA can help the site selection.
Absolutely. Hopefully they'll keep this in mind in the future.
Thought the same thing. What the hell.Awful. Looks like they are filming from the rafters.
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU