It made me laugh
Only good luck Cal will bless them with. Wait till they see how SEC refs are toward him.I believe they had a big home winning streak end that night.
He caused them bad luck is how I look at it.Only good luck Cal will bless them with. Wait till they see how SEC refs are toward him.
He probably gonna go home and be like, “damn it Ellen I actually have to go out and do these things again.” I have an AD who will actually watch me do my job now. I can’t just chill and watch LHOTP anymore or walk the dogs.I'm surprised he didn't get thrown out.
He probably gonna go home and be like damn it Ellen I actually have to go out and do these things again. I have an AD who will actually watch me do my job now. I can’t just chill and watch LHOTP anymore or walk the dogs.
I would think so, I mean he did go looking himself but I’m sure he didn’t want to end his career anywhere but on top. He only has himself to blame though.I don't care what anybody says. He hates the drastic turn career has taken.
It made me laugh
john walls first pitch
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid