Call the Seed HERE!

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,380
60,019
113
I literally just texted my friends this exact thing…

Friday and Sunday in Albany
One group chat I'm on with 3 other alums, who didn't go to a game all year, are 100% in for Albany. It could be NUTS up there if we get lucky!
 

S.W.A.I.N

All-Conference
Nov 23, 2004
4,627
4,925
81
NIT 1 seed
 

BlockR

Heisman
Dec 28, 2015
22,798
21,664
113
Seems to be consensus … would like it…against a winnable 6…
is that like with RU shades on,or what you really think?
LOL. I hope the same but Im sure there are alot of bubble schools saying the same right now today.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SBP

Rutgers1976

Senior
Dec 30, 2005
3,438
769
0
Would like a 10, but will likely get an 11. I'm hoping for no play in like last year vs. ND. But, if you think optimistically, 11 may be a bit better. Win vs. the 6 seed as an 11 and you get a 3 or 14 in the second round. As a 10 seed, you get a #2 in the 2nd round if you beat the #7. Might be a slightly easier path to the Sweet 16.
 

Raritan83

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2011
1,688
1,468
0
Least we’d get a shot at the Hall again.

 

bitnez

All-American
Jan 18, 2006
6,682
7,633
113
It’s not being screwed when your team loses 7 out of 10 final games. If we get in great : if not the sun will still rise at some point in time.

Every team outside the top 10 has a bad stretch. Indiana had a stretch when they went 3-6. Penn St went 2-6 in their rough time. Yes, ours came late but when they happen doesn’t really matter. Our body of work should keep us out of Dayton.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScarletDave

JavaDunk18

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2011
1,102
1,014
0
9? .. well I’m glad I didn’t cancel my flight to ATL , Return for BHM reservations yet.
(Although I think that’s where Penn St will go)
For US it really looks like Albany, Columbus, or Denver
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?