Call me crazy but I say

Piscis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2001
25,905
3,487
113
I don't see a 12 point win, but I could see a 3 or 4 point win. Bama has been a slow starter all season. If we can get ahead and the D can actually play decent, I can see a late score getting the upset.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,937
17,844
113
I don't see a 12 point win, but I could see a 3 or 4 point win. Bama has been a slow starter all season. If we can get ahead and the D can actually play decent, I can see a late score getting the upset.

It will be interesting to see how the team responds to Saturday's loss. Given the stats, it's a game we should have won easily. Really should have been over in the first half.

Do they play pissed off on Saturday?

Bama is more talented than us, so it may not matter. Bama has let UK and FSU get off to hot starts against them. Can we?

Sadly, we may come out and do all the right things and execute well and still lose b/c they are more talented.

There's a little bit of talk about how close our last 2 games with them have been. I think they want to put us away emphatically.
 

Piscis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2001
25,905
3,487
113
It will be interesting to see how the team responds to Saturday's loss. Given the stats, it's a game we should have won easily. Really should have been over in the first half.

Do they play pissed off on Saturday?

Bama is more talented than us, so it may not matter. Bama has let UK and FSU get off to hot starts against them. Can we?

Sadly, we may come out and do all the right things and execute well and still lose b/c they are more talented.

There's a little bit of talk about how close our last 2 games with them have been. I think they want to put us away emphatically.
I think Bama views us sort of like we viewed MSSt. They don't think about us at all other than on game day.
 

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,744
3,571
113
I could see it. I'm not predicting it, but I could see that happening. And if it does, I'll be very worried that we'll come back home and lose to Kentucky.
 

HuntinAces

Joined Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014
1,413
665
113
Wouldn’t surprise me. That’s the roller coaster South Carolina football puts us on
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Florida getting healthier ahead of South Carolina showdown