Caleb Wilson picks Cheats

yoshukai

Heisman
Dec 21, 2002
30,321
43,241
102
But that's not really what I'm asking for. I dont think we need a top10 freshman or even necessarily a 5-star. But the problem we're having is this team is really just a bunch of 3*s with maybe a could 4*s sprinkled in. I'd have to look again, but I don't think this team has a single top60 player, nor does it have a projected draft pick for this coming draft. And IMO that's probably asking too much of this team to win something in March.
I agree. If we can get to the second weekend this year I’ll be thrilled. We definitely need to upgrade our athleticism to be a serious contender. Just doesn’t necessarily mean they have to be ranked top ten .
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid