Cal way better than Putinio

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,548
17,858
67
He left ...then came back to the dump on the water...in my book that's enough to earn him the gallows. Are you that infatuated with the molester?
Look we all have our own demons and I’m not here to judge anyone. If he had made it coaching in the NBA you would still have his poster on your wall. He messed up going to UL, but we owned them when he was there so he got his punishment. I’m not a Cal fan right now but he was good for UK for years but glad he is gone as well. I will welcome them back to UK when they decide to return. Pitino knows that he messed up leaving but hindsight is 20/20.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
 

ImTheVillageIdiot

All-American
May 18, 2024
3,396
9,017
0
As many NC...as many FF. Didn't run out on Kentucky... didn't come back to our most hated rival. Truth is truth people. I'm glad Cal beat his a$$
Last time I checked, this isn’t a post about Tennessee!!! What was all that talk about how we should only be talking about Tennessee in every thread!? Outed yourself in hilarious fashion!
 

panthergram

Junior
Nov 16, 2006
227
227
0
Last time I checked, this isn’t a post about Tennessee!!! What was all that talk about how we should only be talking about Tennessee in every thread!? Outed yourself in hilarious fashion!
It's talk to take me away from tonight's mega matchup...I'm slightly nervous...is that ok ?
 

ImTheVillageIdiot

All-American
May 18, 2024
3,396
9,017
0
It's talk to take me away from tonight's mega matchup...I'm slightly nervous...is that ok ?
I see nothing wrong with your discussion. However, you did openly chastise the entire board for having non-UT conversations. That said, I do recognize everyone , including myself, are prone to being inconsistent. I, too, am slightly nervous. I’ll not derail your topic any further. Enjoy the game.
 
Feb 24, 2018
1,014
909
0
Can tell you don't know the game of basketball. Give two teams the same talent... Pitino wins first game, players switch teams play another game, Pitino wins again. No comparison on coaching ability Pitino wins 99.9% of the time with equal talent. Talent makes Cal and Call doesn't make the talent... His talent gets much better once they hit the NBA, why?? Because they were already going to be in this soft NBA.
 

panthergram

Junior
Nov 16, 2006
227
227
0
I see nothing wrong with your discussion. However, you did openly chastise the entire board for having non-UT conversations. That said, I do recognize everyone , including myself, are prone to being inconsistent. I, too, am slightly nervous. I’ll not derail your topic any further. Enjoy the game.
Same to you... enjoy
 
  • Like
Reactions: ImTheVillageIdiot

MegaBlue05

Heisman
Mar 8, 2014
11,170
22,732
66
Not arguing any side. Here’s the tale of the tape*:

Cal is 877-227 .760 (410-123 at UK, .769)
Pitino is 885-311 .740 (219-50 at UK, .814)

Cal has been to six Final Fours in his career. Four of them count.

Pitino has been to seven Final Fours in his career. Five of them count.

Pitino and Cal officially have one championship. Pitino unofficially has two.

Cal has (unofficially) taken three schools to the Final Four.

Pitino has taken three schools to the Final Four.


*Records pulled from Basketballreference.com
 
  • Like
Reactions: Susan2361

IbnSaran

Senior
Oct 15, 2006
707
500
0
Thanks! I appreciate it when people tell me to put them on ignore. Saves me reading a bunch of crappy posts.
 

Louis_Skunt

All-American
Oct 4, 2013
6,311
6,967
66
If every player was exactly the same, Pitino wins against every coach. Unfortunately, recruiting is his weakness.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  5. 05 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.