Cal Was Right

ThrowBackCat9

All-Conference
Apr 12, 2024
887
2,296
0
I wanted to go but am a few hours away and I had something tying me down. I want to watch.

I’m bummed I didn’t get to go. I’m about 5 hours away but was gonna make the trek if I got a tire for my car in time. But with it being Sunday, sadly, I didn’t. Can’t wait to watch though! I skipped fishing today for this!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TortElvisII
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
  2. 02 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy