I think I've missed a couple because it was on a day other than Monday..? If it's not on Monday I completely forget about it
Thanks Blue!--Cal telling the guys that if you come off the bench, you help us in some way
--We'll be good if we can do that
--People told me needed to play the 3 guards together
--But I wouldn't have known how good the other guys were
--It has taken us to another level by playing the 3 guards
--Cal sarcastically saying we should shoot more 3's
--Auburn made first 4 threes and people were panicking/ Not me
--The rim starts shrinking as the game goes on
--We're trying not to foul shooters and rebound like crazy
--The rock fights are good for our team
--Don't know what you'll face in tournament
--Grating about Auburn shooting so many FT's the first game while shooting sso many 3's
--What about teams that press us?
--Never throw ball in near baseline
--They can't guard everything
--We worked on inbounds play
--Young guys and young teams dont know
--Fall back on your training
--Sestina's parents here for game tomorrow
--He has added so much to program
--He has helped us
Break
Some people will be mad about this one. It’ll give them less stuff to complain about.--We worked on inbounds play
--I dont drop F bombs
--Sometimes it slips
[laughing]Caller: Will we get a 2 seed>
--Probably not
"this league is a tough league to officiate"
Judging by what we have seen this season it must be damn near impossible
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington