Cal podcast

seccats04

Heisman
Dec 6, 2004
14,721
24,089
113
Don’t forget this narcissist started a podcast the week of the tournament and his first guest was none other than Obama. He talked all year long about being built for March and should’ve been laser focused on that first game. Instead, he starts a podcast proving his head and heart were not in this for UK. If that wasn’t a middle finger to the UK fanbase I don’t know what is.
 

Runnin'Ramel

Heisman
Jan 19, 2005
35,677
13,560
113
Saban was recruiting the morning he announced his retirement. It's a weird thing, keeping up appearances and all .... I don't blame them.

But the podcast dropping the week of the Oakland game was ridiculous.
 

Cats_2010

Heisman
Jan 8, 2010
11,970
20,586
103
Revisionist history will not be kind to cal IMO. He is by far the least liked coach of the 5 who have brought titles here. I think some put pitino there because of Louisville but fail to grasp why he went there in the first place which I would venture to guess pitino knew it was a mistake but not until it was too late. Cal is just a POS in my book and I despise the fact I ever wanted him here.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,682
113
Don’t forget this narcissist started a podcast the week of the tournament and his first guest was none other than Obama. He talked all year long about being built for March and should’ve been laser focused on that first game. Instead, he starts a podcast proving his head and heart were not in this for UK. If that wasn’t a middle finger to the UK fanbase I don’t know what is.
Of course it would be another guy who ruined something great.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati