I'm holding out for a mutual compromise.If cal resigns - he forfeits $33 million. He will not resign .
NO I do not want him as an administrator ! I do not trust him as far as I can throw my house.He already "has more money than he knows what to do with". Consider it a donation and a tax write off. Maybe keep him on as administrator.
so does jeff bezos but he ain't turning down any moneyHe already "has more money than he knows what to do with". Consider it a donation and a tax write off. Maybe keep him on as administrator
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks