Cal’s above Tubby only because he could go to final fours.lol no.
R.I.P. KyFaninNCGood news. I stated early on Cal would retire here. No need to worry about getting top quality kids and being successful. Now if he can only capture a couple more nattys while he is here, that would be great.
How the heck did this thread get resurrected? LOL
How the heck did this thread get resurrected? LOL
You thought it was dead until they tried the probe
You thought it was dead until they tried the probe
Some Randy Travis fan digging up bones. I’m in.How the heck did this thread get resurrected? LOL
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!