Kansas has out scored Ark by 9 since going to a zone!! Hmmmm looks familiar. Cal struggles so hard against a zone!!!
Unfortunately Arky was hitting threes better that day than they did all year!!Why didn't Pope do it against Cal? Will never understand.
Pope needs to add a defense next yearPope needs to add a Zone for next season, not just a token 1-3-1 either
Next yearWhy didn't Pope do it against Cal? Will never understand.
I wish we would at least try a zone when the other team makes layup after layup against us.Why didn't Pope do it against Cal? Will never understand.
I thought he looked like he was riding dirty lolCal is white as a ghost and looks like he is about tohis pants.
Is it my imagination but has he just gotten lazy on the floor?Dickinson sucks. Really don’t like that dude.
He is absolutely terribleDickinson sucks. Really don’t like that dude.
I'm not convinced that Cal is outcoaching Self at this point.I never thought I’d see the day Cal would out coach someone with 5 minutes to play
I begged and pleaded when we played them to zone. It's his kryptonite.Kansas has out scored Ark by 9 since going to a zone!! Hmmmm looks familiar. Cal struggles so hard against a zone!!!
1000000% ^^^ screw the 1-3-1 !!!Pope needs to add a Zone for next season, not just a token 1-3-1 either
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games