Cade Cunningham: I have a theory

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,893
87,857
113
The Kentucky guys on reddit said you guys are the peanut gallery of UK fans and damn they’re right. Absolute bums on this site hoping a kid gets a life changing injury for not picking their school. They’re ashamed of you guys for the most part which is unfortunate cause I’m sure there are like 12 good people on here but the rest are whiny pussies. As Buzz Lightyear once said, “No sign of intelligent life anywhere”. I didn’t know he was talking about rupp rafters when he said it.

Yeah the best of the best are on Reddit let me tell ya...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  4. 04 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  5. 05 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show