C-A-T Tournament

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,886
2,380
113
Isaiah Brown: "I'm a shotmaker." 'Nuff said.
 

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,880
2,005
113
Dem's big words. But, I concur. Ed McCants = Stannis Baratheon. He wasn't the chosen one. Isaiah Brown = Jon Targaryen. The Prince who was Promised.

Brown has swagger. Love that in a scoring guard.
 

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,880
2,005
113
Hilarious line from Sanjay...."I've been at NU since 2008..." ....and then the Frosh Brown deadpanned that Sanjay played against Adam Morrison
I was surprised that Brown knew who Morrison was!
 

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,880
2,005
113
Young guys showing their shooting aptitude and confidence. Gotta love it!

3 from NBA distance to win. And "honestly, I don't see any difference between him [Charlie Hall] and Michael Jordan". Tru dat.
 

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,886
2,380
113
I can see it now. CAT champion in August, B1G freshman of the year in February, NCAA tournament in March.... this is just the beginning of a beautiful relationship between Rap and the NU fans.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
  5. 05 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern