Bye week coming at a good time.

Bulldogg31

Redshirt
Dec 9, 2013
8,263
0
0
Beat to hell and demoralized, need a couple of good weeks of practice then an easy opponent.
 

BossDawg78

All-Conference
Jan 25, 2015
3,994
1,257
113
Was just thinking the same thing.

An extra week to prepare and a good (hopefully) showing against a bad BYU team at home is just what we need.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,584
113
I agree. Next two games are winnable home games. Pull down Ws and we’re 5-2 headed to College Station.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
I agree. Next two games are winnable home games. Pull down Ws and we’re 5-2 headed to College Station.

Doesn't that start to get hollow though.

Maybe this speaks to how dan has changed expectations, but I think I've had my fill of beating cans and losing to the top half SEC teams.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
Doesn't that start to get hollow though.

Maybe this speaks to how dan has changed expectations, but I think I've had my fill of beating cans and losing to the top half SEC teams.

Not me. What is the alternative? Get our *** kicked by everyone like during croom years?
 
Sep 26, 2012
1,347
912
113
It does for me. We've got to turn the corner where we can compete with ranked teams when we are ranked. 2014 says we can...
 

Bulldogg31

Redshirt
Dec 9, 2013
8,263
0
0
Not me. What is the alternative? Get our *** kicked by everyone like during croom years?

Agreed. By the time we play again I will be over this loss and looking forward to watching us score points and win again.

If we can win the next two and have a good showing at TAMU it could still be a very fun year.

Only a handful of teams get to be elite. That's why they're elite.

The rest of us better enjoy the highs and don't dwell on the lows.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar