Have not seen him posting on here lately. Hope he is OK .
How did you go FOUR YEARS without a post between 2020 and 2024?I asked about him last week and nobody knew anything. I'm concerned if he is ok
bWo wasn't AWOLHow did you go FOUR YEARS without a post between 2020 and 2024?
Can you use the internet in prison?How did you go FOUR YEARS without a post between 2020 and 2024?
I didn't want to say it, but that did cross my mind.Can you use the internet in prison?
Personal choice .and didn't like the way the program was goingHow did you go FOUR YEARS without a post between 2020 and 2024?
Thank you very much Kat fan all my life , retired living in Hephzibah , GAI’m sorry…or maybe not
But @Hephzibah Kat has a cool name
Well that’s good. He’s still active somewhere it seems. I miss his game replays on here though.Might this be him? https://x.com/_BlueWorldOrder?t=bccoDtgqaR9nL_mw6j_rAg&s=09
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense