Buy/Sell.......

jwbigcreek

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
1,081
2
38
Croom stays another year even if he goes 3-9 or worse.

I'm buying, although I would have fired his *** after the 06 Tulane game.
 

DovaDawg

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2007
595
0
11
I think that next year is the first year he will have to be scared. Is it really scared if you are making 2 million a year and have a multi-million buy out?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar