hooch1275 said:Peaches is agreeing with me...I must have done something wrong!!
You're really a 'the-glass-is-half-full' kinda guy, aren't you? Are you sure you're actually a fan of this team? I'm just sayin...Brutius said:and Ellis Johnson was the only reason our defense got any interceptions, fumble recoveries or tackles last year. This year, our defense will just stand there with a puzzlied look on their face as the LaTech player next to them catches the ball.
I don't see how that guy (Ellis Johnson) isn't the head coach of the Patriots by now. Surely everyone else can see what coach34 does, that he is the second coming of Buddy Ryan and that our defense will go from top 25 to bottom 25 without him.
hooch1275 said:You're really a 'the-glass-is-half-full' kinda guy, aren't you? Are you sure you're actually a fan of this team? I'm just sayin...Brutius said:and Ellis Johnson was the only reason our defense got any interceptions, fumble recoveries or tackles last year. This year, our defense will just stand there with a puzzlied look on their face as the LaTech player next to them catches the ball.
I don't see how that guy (Ellis Johnson) isn't the head coach of the Patriots by now. Surely everyone else can see what coach34 does, that he is the second coming of Buddy Ryan and that our defense will go from top 25 to bottom 25 without him.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four