I am sure he will give it a go. I just hope he’s not to limited. Robinson can play PG but that takes away what he does best. Perry isn’t ready to play significant minutes, especially against a team like BamaBama is also missing 2-3 important player tomorrow, so it wouldn’t be the end of the world if butler was out. But butler did participate in shoot around today and I would bet he plays
I get what you’re saying, but we have Care out as well so that would be our first and second point guardsBama is also missing 2-3 important player tomorrow, so it wouldn’t be the end of the world if butler was out. But butler did participate in shoot around today and I would bet he plays
I think butler and carr are good to go, im gonan be honest if Kris’s returns before the end of the season I will be shockedI get what you’re saying, but we have Care out as well so that would be our first and second point guards
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid