Very excited for Butler. We haven't had this kind of leadership on the court since Patrick Patterson
Thank God.I mean, he’s no 5 Star DJ Wagner.
I'll take this over being a lottery pick and losing in round 1.
Who isn’t overpaying significantly?? NIL. What a farce.Role player at best to be honest. I know some of the main donors for his old program very well and they think we overpaid significantly.![]()
Every single player this off-season was way overpaid, so that doesn't mean much.Role player at best to be honest. I know some of the main donors for his old program very well and they think we overpaid significantly.![]()
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near