Per me, Sitting here watching warmups and he’s in grey sweats not warming up.
Kentucky seems to have more than their fair share of injuries thru the years.The injury bug always seems to bite us at the wrong time!
Wouldn't early December be the right time?The injury bug always seems to bite us at the wrong time!
Yeah during the season lolThe injury bug always seems to bite us at the wrong time!
Its possible, until he is confirmed out its possible,He’s just getting the last few minutes of rest before the big matchup
I will forever admire your unbridled optimism lolIts possible, until he is confirmed out its possible,
Maybe a bit of gamesmanship via Pope?
Game is still 45 plus minutes away.
We are 0-2Nope-we have depth, a damn good coach and are due a lights out shooting performance.
We have 9 other guys that are capable of stepping up.
Some of you guys give up way to easy.
West Virginia (55 in KP) beat these clowns, so can we.
Plus we owe the Zags for back to back Ls.
Its called playing on the West Coast.Stranger things have happened. Pressure is squarely on them now.
Also, the next time we play, I hope it's an 8:00a.m. tip after this bush league BS.
Its called playing on the West Coast.
Geez, Im 58, will watch the entire game even if it goes into Quadruple OT and I will be at Church worshipping Jesus at 9.15 am est.
Unless you spin records or polesAnd it's determined by the TV networks. UK will play ncaa tourney games this late too potentially.
As you said its Saturday night, at least it's not a work night.
I believe UK plays Gonzaga in Nashville next year.Stranger things have happened. Pressure is squarely on them now.
Also, the next time we play, I hope it's an 8:00a.m. tip after this bush league BS.
Then make it 7:00a.m.I believe UK plays Gonzaga in Nashville next year.
And pipe farmer feeds of roosters crowing directly into the Zag rooms.Then make it 7:00a.m.
What little chance we had to win just went out the window. No one to stop Nembhard.Per me, Sitting here watching warmups and he’s in grey sweats not warming up.
This aged well!What little chance we had to win just went out the window. No one to stop Nembhard.
Learned my lesson. Who would have thought Jax and Carr would be such beasts.Yep that’s exactly what I thought when I saw. Game over.
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend