Excellent program under lots of coaches.I love the Butler program.
Even long before Brad Stevens, going back to the late 90s, I love how that little liberal arts school always seems to play above its head and consistently knock off far bigger boys.
Even when they change coaches, they just keep doing it over and over and over for two decades now.
Butler 2-2 from the line FOR THE GAME.
granted, fellow freshmen Phinisee is good
In the 60-95 range. Maybe that’s what we need. I was reading more about him
IU is good. Unfortunately - Archie is no Clappy. I’m sure Cal is happy considering he and the Millers are family...
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt