Busch Officially N

oldjar07

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2009
9,492
2,040
113
I know we paid Bruce Reed a lot and had sub-par special teams performance.
It’s possible last couple years have sunk special teams lower, but we were not very good.

It’d be nice to not have to reserve full time position for ST, but it’s very clear we needed it. Bonus is Busch has plenty of experience coaching other positions and could potentially help out wherever needed.
I agree normally I'd rather not have a special teams coach. But then again, Frost is utterly incompetent in this area and desperately needs it.
 

ADV88

Senior
Oct 26, 2018
1,928
478
83
This right here got me excited... Mickey laying down the expectations! DONU has a few guys that can make a difference if trained properly and with MJ leading the WR and a real ST coach I have to believe we see improvement

 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced