Bumphis comment about our offense

Gene Swindoll

Redshirt
Jul 28, 2008
619
0
0
"...When I saw State struggle it made me think that I could step in right away and have an impact but at the same time I wonder if it's going to struggle when I'm there..."
 

thunderclap

Redshirt
Feb 25, 2008
3,089
0
0
14 points against La Tech
0 points against Auburn
1 WR decommit
More WR recruit doubts

Why the hell did we stop at 75K? Shoulda made it a cool 100.
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,319
12,290
113
out of a Rivals article posted on a non-Ole Miss Rivals site.

I can confirm that it is verbatim.

I can also confirm that Bumphis went on to say in that same article:

1. He has no favorites right now;
2. He thinks Croom is a good man;
3. He will take an official visit to the Swamp;
4. He has put Ole Miss back into the mix after seeing their offense in action.

I look for him to end up at Florida or Alabama unless they fill up at slot receiver beforehand.
 

benatmsu

Junior
May 28, 2007
2,412
259
83
Gene Swindoll said:
"... I wonder if it's going to
struggle when I'm there..."

No need to wonder, I can tell you from experience. Yes, it will.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show