When they got Romeo, they said IU would be a one-seed and a favorite for the Final Four. Looks like they were correct.
LOL...might be the best post in some time, lol!!! [roll][roll][roll]
When they got Romeo, they said IU would be a one-seed and a favorite for the Final Four. Looks like they were correct.
It’ll be interesting to see what the crowd will be at the first round NIT in Bloomington. Will they still be screaming the F bomb, booing, acting like, well acting like Hoosiers?
Sucking? What do you expect? They lost Peter Jerking. What else can they do?I will tell you how badly IU sucks. They go to the NIT, get the #1 seed, and get to play at home, and yet, St. Francis of PA, the #8 seed is up 6 pts on them at halftime. IU has turned sucking into an art form.
Most definitely!I'll probably be bumping this thread throughout the summer. Just letting you all know in advance. The only question is, will I be bumping it during the summer of 2020.
I'll probably be bumping this thread throughout the summer. Just letting you all know in advance. The only question is, will I be bumping it during the summer of 2020.
Wonder who they will root for on Friday Night?It hurt IU very, very bad when Kelvin Sampson messed up there a few years ago.
I think he would have made them very competitive consistently.
Wonder who they will root for on Friday Night?
I'll probably be bumping this thread throughout the summer. Just letting you all know in advance. The only question is, will I be bumping it during the summer of 2020.
No, it was when rotary phones and party lines were in every homeDid this thread start when everyone only had dial up? I'm sure Indiana started sucking in the early 90s and that's when I first got internet.
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina